Sengkang Grand Residences – A Brand New Mixed Development in Sengkang Central

Sengkang Grand Residences – A brand new integrated development project in Sengkang Central. Sengkang Grand Residences is made up of residential, commercial, retails and community club. On the first weekend, nearly a third of units sold, and the average price of $1700 per square foot.

Developers Capitaland and City Developments (CDL) sent a letter on Sunday, said Sheng Hong Kong over the weekend, a fine garden flats were sold, representing the first launch of 280 units, 77% of the best – selling a bedroom plus study units and two bedroom units.

Buyers are up to 93% of Singaporeans, the remaining 7% are permanent residents and from China, Malaysia, India and the Philippines’ foreign buyers.

The 99-year lease project has a total of 680 units, an area between 474 sq ft to 1324 square feet. one bedroom plus study, up from 798000 billion units, two bedrooms, three and four bedroom bedroom plus flexible units were priced from 998000 yuan and 1,498,000 yuan and 2,100,000 billion takeoff.

Sheng Hong Kong universal (Buangkok) fine garden located above a subway station. This comprehensive development project will also include a retail mall, popular clubs, hawker centres, nurseries and bus interchange.

Group general manager of city development, said Xie Jan fan as northeast radical integrated communities living hub, filled with fine garden for residents of Hong Kong to facilitate the provision of community life and vitality of life experience.

“We are confident the project will continue to attract investors and potential homebuyer.”

Cade Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia (Residential and Commercial), according to Zheng Wenhui, chief executive of first weekend sales market for integrated development project on the residential component have continued to demand, “the project is located at transport hubs up and express shopping malls and other facilities, which are attractive to buyers.”

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Important Notice: Our Sales Gallery Preview are Exclusively by Appointment Only. Online Registrant will Enjoy Direct Developer Price + StarBuy Discount. Please register or contact us to secure the latest available time slot for your exclusive priority preview of Sengkang Grand Residences Sales Gallery. – Get in touch with our Official Developer Sales Team today!
Launching Soon! Get VVIP Discount Price List and be invited to our private showflat preview. Get VVIP Entry Pass Today!

– Latest Unit Sold: –

1-Sep-19 : #27-02 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #26-02 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #31-03 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #29-05 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #26-05 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #34-07 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #38-07 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #37-07 Sold!
31-Aug-19 : #29-06 Sold!
30-Aug-19 : #40-07 Sold!
28-Aug-19 : #22-02 Sold!
28-Aug-19 : #24-02 Sold!
26-Aug-19 : #36-08 Sold!
24-Aug-19 : #24-04 Sold!
28-Aug-19 : #24-02 Sold!

Share Sengkang Grand Residences Promotional Discount With Your Friends:
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram