Singapore’s Residential New Launches Condo Market In 2020

The rare integrated mixed-use developments known as Sengkang Grand Residences had sold 216 units out of a total 680 units. Which is 32% units sold on the first weekend sale. The unit price median is $1,700 psf in the month of November. The rare mixed development brings convenience to families, which is one of the key highlight that attracted most home buyers to grab hold this opportunity to buy into this rare development. 

About 93 per cent of the purchased coming from Singaporeans and remaining 7 per cent were made out of permanent residents and foreigners mainly from Malaysia, China, India and Philippines.

Sengkang-Grand-Residences-Launch-Weekend-visitor-Crowds-at-Sales-Gallery

Sengkang Grand Residences, 216 units out of of a total 680 units were sold on the first weekend of launch (Photo: CapitaLand/City Developments)

Book An Appointment to view Sengkang Grand Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.

OR

Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Sengkang Grand Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!

*Strictly no spam policy.

Contact Us

Contact Form

Important Notice: Our Sales Gallery Preview are Exclusively by Appointment Only. Online Registrant will Enjoy Direct Developer Price + StarBuy Discount. Please register or contact us to secure the latest available time slot for your exclusive priority preview of Sengkang Grand Residences Sales Gallery. – Get in touch with our Official Developer Sales Team today!
Launching Soon! Get VVIP Discount Price List and be invited to our private showflat preview. Get VVIP Entry Pass Today!

– Latest Unit Sold: –

1-Sep-19 : #27-02 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #26-02 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #31-03 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #29-05 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #26-05 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #34-07 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #38-07 Sold!
1-Sep-19 : #37-07 Sold!
31-Aug-19 : #29-06 Sold!
30-Aug-19 : #40-07 Sold!
28-Aug-19 : #22-02 Sold!
28-Aug-19 : #24-02 Sold!
26-Aug-19 : #36-08 Sold!
24-Aug-19 : #24-04 Sold!
28-Aug-19 : #24-02 Sold!

Share Sengkang Grand Residences Promotional Discount With Your Friends:
Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram